1.2 The Features
- Simple procedural imperative programming language, no alien or hurtful
- C syntax
- Statically typed.
- Intrinsic integer, real, string and void types.
- Embedding application defined types (such as file, list, or whatever concerns
- Function pass by value and pass by reference.
- High level data types are references.
- Higher order functions.
- Fast interpreter.
- Automatic, unconspicuous resource management.
- Error free programming - errors are handled by the interpreter, with programs
asserting control only where they need to.